Wood County Recreation Commission

Contact Us
WCRC Adult Pickleball
About Us
Contact Us
Our Funders
Want to Get Involved?!
What's Happening Now!
April 2015 Calendar

*Please NOTE:  WCRC does NOT have the ability to rent or reserve park/pool/tennis/pavilion facilities for the public.  WCRC also does NOT assign pool passes.  For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Department at 304-424-8572.

~ Let Us Know What You Think! ~
Give us a call or send an e-mail today for more information on any of our programming...

For General Information:
(304) 424-7311 Ext.203


To contact a specific staff member click here

Our mailing address:
Wood County Recreation Commission
P.O. Box 1306
Parkersburg, WV  26102

Where we are located:

Thanks for visiting our site!